At nine years old, I wasn’t really aware that I lived in an upper-class family. And at 16 when we went broke, I wasn’t really aware that we’d moved to the slums. I was only aware that our planet was a giant amusement park, chock full of rides and people, all with unique mysteries, often with the least popular being the most interesting. Now after half a century of travel to 50 states and 38 countries, I hope to share the joys and jolts of some of the world’s most intriguing merry-go-rounds, roller coasters and fun-houses, often hidden behind facades of poverty or political pish-posh. – I hope you enjoy the rides and reads.
- Click Stories Articles Books above.
- A Table of Contents will appear.
- In Books, Click on the book title.
- A list of Chapters will appear.
- Click on the story, article or chapter you want to read.
- Many stories are coming, I have 50 years to cover.
- Check back often.
- Completed books may be available in the future.
… and me.
(Photo courtesy of Deviant Art. Click on it to see source.)
2015 © copyright The Other Third World